Let’s know about the Noise company before reviewing the Noise U8 smartwatch. Because whether or not you should buy Noise U8 smartwatch also depends on that.
And yes, I definitely read this article till the end. Because I am also going to review based on real experience, which will make it very easy for you to decide whether Noise U8 is the best smartwatch in India or not?
About Noise Company
Noise is a tech-driven Indian based company. Manufactures gadgets and accessories for young India.
Noise has been the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones.
As per the company, Noise Company is included in the top 5 brands in India in selling wireless earphones.
So let’s know about the Noise U8 smartwatch and see if we should buy Noise U8 smartwatch or not?
Important Features of Noise U8 smartwatch
- Box containing: Smartwatch, Warranty Card, Charging Cable, and User Manual you will get.
How is the Display?
- Screen size: 1.4 inches
- Touchscreen: Available. And it is Capacitive Touchscreen
- Display Technology: TFT (Thin – Film – Transistor)
- Screen Resolution: 128 × 128 pixels
- The sharpness of Pixel Density: 129ppi
Multimedia of Noise U8 smartwatch
- Video Player: Available
- Music Player: Available. It is MP3.
- Speaker: Available
Design of Noise U8 wearable
- Weight: It is 200 grams
- Strap Material Type: Plastic
- Body Material Type: Plastic
- Dimensions: 47 × 40 × 9.9 mm
- How is the interface: Touch and Soft keys
- Shape side: Flat and Rectangular
- Clock: It is Analog
- Colors Available: Black and White
Health Activity Tracker
- Calories Count: Available
- Sleep Quality Tracking: Available
- Steps Count: Available
- Sleeping Hours: Available
- Distance Counting: Available
- Noise U8 Bluetooth: Available. It is v3.0, BLE
- USB Connectivity: Not Available
- Charging Timing: Up to 2 Hours
- Mode of Charging: Through USB
Noise U8 Smartwatch Remote Functions
- Calling: Available
- Receive Call: Available
- Camera Shutter: Available
- Music Control: Available
- Find Phone Feature: Available
- Notifications: Available
- Stopwatch: Available
- Alarm Clock: Available
- Reminders: Available
- Compatible: Android v2.3
- Timer: Available
- Alarm: Available
- Incoming Calls: Available
- Text Message: Available
- Calendar: Available
- Accelerometer: Available
- Motion: Available
Noise U8 smartwatch price:
Noise U8 Smartwatch price in India is Rs 999.
Pros and Cons Of Noise U8 Smartwatch
Should you buy Noise U8 smartwatch or not?
It is only natural that after using anything, we get to know how that thing is?
For this, you do not need to buy first. Let us first look at the real and reliable review. After that, you can decide whether you should purchase Noise U8 smartwatch or not?
Real and Reliable Noise U8 BlueTooth smartwatch review
The Noise U8 wearable is quite good but I am not satisfied with battery life. It runs only up to 4 hours. For me, this is not enough : Ishan Shah – Surat
It’s a cool watch. It is a great thing to get such a smartwatch at this price. All the features support android phones. Regular notifications are received about the message and application update of every day. I think yes to the smart watch you get at this price: Divyang Zumkhawala – Shirdi
To be fair, the look of Noise U8 watch was more on my website than my hand.
It took a little effort to download and install according to the application.
After a whole day, one could do everything like messaging, WhatsApp message, call receiving, call dialing which is a smartwatch.
Perfect and a good watch. Looks good with Casuals, but there is nothing that I use every day: Tanmay Prabakar – Tamil Nadu
Nothing is better and nothing is worse. Noise U8 watch is working well. If you are searching for a cheap Bluetooth Smartwatch, then you can buy this smartwatch: Tahir Saiyed – Hyderabad
Noise U8 is great but my complaint is from its battery. If the battery life was a bit longer, it would have been better: Sandeep Behl – Ludhiana
If you are looking for a cheap option, then you can take Noise U8. But its Vibration is not working properly: Parth Bhasin – New Delhi
Noise U8 watch I felt simple and sober. Affects some water and heat. Performing work properly. I like the black color quite well. The black color seems quite attractive. The touch and other features are working perfectly. The pedometer is working but not accurate: Ravi Solanki – Ahmedabad
Screen quality is Ok. If I talk about mic then it is not proper. Apart from this, all other features are good. It would have been better if the battery life was longer. The speaker is better. The strap is also good.
Yes, one thing to be careful about is not to let the waterfall on the screen. Noise U8 Smartwatch can be taken if you do not have to spend much money:
Siddharth Agrawal – Indore
How to connect Noise U8 Smartwatch with Android smartphone?
- Step 1: Download BT Notification Application.
- Step 2: Power on the Smartwatch
- Step 3: Go to the Main Menu and select the Bluetooth.
- Step 4: Press the power button to enable the Bluetooth.
- Step 5: Make sure the visibility option is on.
- Step 6: Now on your smartphone, go to the BT notification application
- Step 7: You can skip the input details and click on the try again.
- Step 8: Then ask you to Enable Accessibility. Enable it.
- Step 9: Now to connect the smartwatch to the smartphone press the BT button.
- Step 10: Turn on the Bluetooth in your smartphone to scan a nearby device.
- Step 11: Then select the device. You will see Bluetooth Pairing Request on both your smartwatch and smartphone. It will take some time to process.
- Step 12: But finally it will show an error. Why? Because we are not selected the pairing option in the Noise U8 Smartwatch.
- Step 13: Click on the U8 device again to join.
- Step 14: And the other side in U8 Smartwatch click Yes. [ Yes Button: Left side in the Noise U8 Smartwatch ]
This is it.
How to reset a U8 smart watch?
If your smartwatch is not properly working, If the function has been frozen at one place or has other problems, then how to hard reset the Noise U8 smart watch? I am going to tell you here in its steps.
- Step 1: The rear side of the U8 smart watch will have a small hole.
You need to take a narrow object like a pin.
And just stick in the hole and pushes.
- Step 2: You will see that the Noise U8 smartwatch will power off. After that, you have to switch on again.
And that will work beautifully.
FAQ on Noise U8 Smartwatch
Does Noise U8 smartwatch has a SIM card slot?
No. Noise U8 smartwatch does not have a SIM card slot.
But without using your smartphone you can dial and receive calls using Bluetooth.
Does Noise U8 Bluetooth Smartwatch work with iPhones?
The Noise U8 smartwatch is compatible only with Android smartphones. In this also, Android v2.3 and above works easily with Bluetooth.
Does Noise U8 watch have a replaceable battery?
No. You can not do so. It has an inbuilt battery of 230 mAh in the Noise U8 smartwatch.
Does Noise U8 Bluetooth smartwatch have a heart rate sensor?
No. The Heart rate sensor is not available in the Noise U8 smartwatch.
Can we use this for reply WhatsApp message in the Noise U8 watch?
No. You can only read WhatsApp notifications.
You can read WhatsApp notifications. You can read WhatsApp notifications. Yes if they are capable of your phone notifications.
Does noise Smart Watch support calls?
Yes. Its operating range is 2m. You can answer the call, mute, and reject the calls as well.
Conclusion on Noise U8 Smartwatch review: Should you buy or not?
In a nutshell, if you do not want to spend too much money and want to get good features, then you can go for Noise U8 Smartwatch.
Apart from this, I have also shown you a real and actual review in this article, so that you will be more comfortable in selecting Noise U8 Smartwatch.
I hope you like this article mine.
Thank you to all of you for taking your precious time and reading my article.
If you have any queries, you can comment on us and tell us. We will definitely try to solve your query.